Robyn today announced completion of a video slot game designed for both online (Flash) and mobile (HTML5) casinos at the same time. Yosuatreegames has also announced a comprehensive new distribution strategy to offer Triple-A (AAA) video slot games for simultaneous release globally to multiple gaming platforms.
- Robyn is the exciting and engaging new game that takes players on a fairy tale hunt for riches.
- Robyn is a beautiful young huntress known for her skill with the bow and arrow. When wealth and territory were taken from her village by the evil harlequin queen, she uses her archery skills to take back what was stolen. She is led by her courage and determination to defend her village and protect its people. When players join Robyn on her nz casinos adventures, they have the chance to win a share of the plunder!
- Robyn is an All Pays (243 ways to win) video slot game with a Wild Arrow Free Spins Feature. Three (3) or more scatter symbols trigger the Wild Arrow Free Spins Feature.
- Robyn is the first Video Slot Game that Yosuatreegames will offer through a new strategic initiative called Global Availability.
- Global Availability is an approach where a major game release is coordinated across multiple gaming platforms to ensure that every major gaming operator can schedule the launch of the game at the same time.
Robyn is scheduled for an April release on the following open platforms:
Quickfire, powered by Microgaming
- “Through strong partnerships with key open platforms for both online and mobile delivery, Yosuatreegames is able to give operators unsurpassed access to premium releases.” said Geoffrey Hansen, Managing Director. “In particular, operators have been requesting more options for mobile delivery of premium games like Robyn.”